DDS 300 Lumbar Traction Belt
- Rated 4.33 out of 5
- Unique, patented design to help you relieve back pain through spinal traction
- Wear discreetly under clothing, allowing you to perform daily activities with ease
- Offers high degree of mobility, alleviating and preventing back pain
Free Delivery on all orders over $50
DDS 300 – Lumbar Traction Belt
Relieve back pain now with the DDS300 Lumbar Traction Belt by Disc Disease Solutions. This lumbar traction belt has a unique, patented design to help you relieve your back pain through spinal traction. The spinal traction is created when the belt is inflated using the easy-to-use Hand Air Pump.
The DDS 300‘s unique and patented spinal air traction design is thin, lightweight and easy to use; it offers a high degree of mobility, alleviating and preventing back pain. It can be discreetly worn under clothing allowing you to perform daily activities such as driving, walking and standing for long periods of time, and enabling those with an active lifestyle to work, enjoy sports and other leisure activities pain-free. Disc Disease Solutions will speed up your recovery and help you enjoy the daily activities that were once too difficult.
Typical Pain Conditions the DDS300 Lumbar Traction Belt can help with:
- Herniated / Bulging discs
- Lumbar acute / chronic sprain
- Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis
- Post-operative lumbar fusion
- Compression fracture in the lumbar region
- Failed surgery syndrome
- Low back pain due to physical and/or
- physiological conditions
- Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting and/or
- long hours driving
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
- Congenital weakness in waist
DDS 300 Lumbar Traction Belt Features & Benefits:
- Relaxes muscle spasms, muscle cramps and helps relieve strain and pain
- Decreases axial loading
- Increases disc height
- Advanced tubeless air cell design for narrow fit
- Can be worn discreetly under clothing
- Helps maintain proper posture (Improper posture places
- the upper body weight on the discs that causes back pain)
- Assists individuals with strenuous jobs
- Very lightweight and comfortable
- Made of 100% highly durable soft cotton lining
- Waterproof – moisture-proof resistant material
- for machine washing
- Simple to use
The function of the DDS 300 is scientific, precise and most of all very simple. Spinal traction is being created as the brace is being inflated. The vertical air cell expansion mechanism decreases the axial loading while increasing the intervertebral disc space by anchoring up underneath the rib cage pushing upwards, and down against the pelvic girdle pushing downwards. This action stretches the torso vertically, diverting the weight bearing forces away and reducing the pressure within the lumbar spine region, significantly reducing pain levels while assisting active-rehabilitation.
3 reviews for DDS 300 Lumbar Traction Belt
My lower back has hurt me for years and I can’t begin to remember all of the things I’ve tried to help ease the constant pain. I have tried many back supports and this one is the most comfortable and I think the best for me.
When I wear any back belt I tighten it as much as I can. These belts don’t have much play in the size variations that it will take. So be careful when choosing your size. Although pricey, it is well made and as I’ve said works better than anything else I know of.
If you can afford the belt, it’s probably worth a try.
It didn’t eliminate my pain, but under certain circumstances it helps a lot.
Both my wife and myself use an inversion table (Health Mark Pro Max, I think) and really works well also.
This is one of the most innovative braces I’ve ever used. Having a past L5 fracture and chronic sciatica, I’ve tried both prescription and OTC devices which were bulky and uncomfortable. One caveat, you must follow instructions carefully, also sizing is critical, so reference the size guide. This is particularly helpful if you benefit from inversion but don’t have the time or space for equipment. Highly recommended!
The DDS 300 works as advertised and relieves my back pain. Due to the short length of time that the brace has been available to me, I can’t say what the long term effects will be on the pain. Right now it does alleviate the pain when I wear it according to the enclosed instructions. The brace is comfortable and will start relieving the pain almost immediately.